Experience Makes The Difference
Whether you are looking to improve the performance of your existing business or open a new one, you can rely on the 60 years of industry experience and knowledge that S&L’s support team provides. Retail businesses, health systems and pharmacies across North America use S&L Solutions as their trusted resource for business consulting, support services and strategic marketing planning.
Robert L. Killoran, RPh, BPharm.
Bob Killoran is a registered pharmacist with over 32 years’ experience in pharmacy management and business development. He is currently Vice President of Pharmacy Support Services for S&L Solutions, LLC overseeing a broad range of services to pharmacy operators including operational optimization, technology assessments and support, managed services and staffing. Bob recently completed an extended engagement as Interim Director of Outpatient Pharmacy for a large health system in North Carolina.
During the course of his career, Bob has held the position of Director of Pharmacy for multiple grocery-pharmacy chains and held the positions of Director of Pharmacy Business Development, Director of Third Party, Managed Care & Systems and Manager of Professional Affairs & Development. Bob has also owned and managed his own independent pharmacies in the states of Connecticut and Pennsylvania. Over the years Bob has completed assessments, optimization services and managed services for numerous pharmacy operators and has overseen the opening of several hundred pharmacies in more than a dozen states.
Bob is a Bachelor of Science graduate of the University Of Connecticut School Of Pharmacy. Bob has held the position of Central Region Director, Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association (PPA) a, served on numerous PPA committees and is currently Finance Committee Chairman for PPA. Bob is a past President of the Pennsylvania Pharmacy Council of the Pennsylvania Food Merchants Association (PFMA). Bob is a member of the American Society of Hospital Pharmacists. He is a recipient of the J. Allen Duffield Pharmaceutical Industry Award (PPA) and the UpJohn Public Service Award (CT APhA Student Chapter).
Areas of Expertise
- Multi-location community pharmacy operational management/administration
- Pharmacy professional and regulatory affairs management
- Retail pharmacy development and acquisitions management
- Pharmacy information systems development and administration
- Pharmacy procurement and Inventory management
- Retail pharmacy consultation
- Managed care/PBM management
- Third Party audit management
- Vice President – Pharmacy Support Services – retail pharmacy consulting
- Director of Pharmacy – division head multi-location pharmacy chains
- Director of Managed Care/ PBM Services – chain operated benefit services
- Director of Pharmacy Information Systems – retail pharmacy chain
- Manager of Professional & Regulatory Affairs – retail pharmacy chain
- Pharmacy owner/manager – community pharmacy
- Regional Director, Pennsylvania Pharmacist Association
- Vice-Chairman, Pennsylvania Pharmacy Council
- FMI Pharmacy Counsel
Education and Certification
- B.S. Pharmacy, The University of Connecticut
Bob and his wife, Cindy reside in the greater Harrisburg, PA area. They have two adult children. Bob’s hobbies include golf, home renovations, railroad photography and railroad history. Bob is an avid sports fan and a former ice hockey coach.
Sean M. Lynch
Senior Consultant, Marketing, Business Development
Sean Lynch has more than 30 years of comprehensive experience in community and ambulatory pharmacy at the retail, grocery chain and health system levels. Over his career, Sean has provided strategic planning, feasibility studies and site analysis, operational and inventory assessments and strategic marketing communication plans in a variety of pharmacy-related environments. Throughout his career Sean has assisted in the opening of over 350 Pharmacies across the US as well as abroad.
As principal partner of S&L Solutions for the past 16 years, Sean has served hundreds of community retail and ambulatory pharmacies with strategic planning, feasibility studies, comprehensive market research, site development planning, operations management, talent acquisition, business partnering as well as mergers and acquisitions .
Sean has helped develop and execute comprehensive Marketing/Communication programs which have positively impacted top line revenue and helped build long term pharmacy relationships with patients, employees, families and communities. He has provided and presented CE programs for Pharmacists pertaining to Sales and Marketing.
In addition to his leadership role with S&L Solutions, Sean serves as Director of Business Development for Med Fast Pharmacy Inc and iServe Technologies Inc. Previously he has served as Administrative Director of Pharmacy for Metro Basics Food Markets
Sean’s other areas of expertise include site market analysis, retail pharmacy acquisitions, contract negotiations, talent evaluation , procurement, government affairs, and Loyalty/Rewards program implementation. Sean is instrumental in negotiating on behalf of both buyers and sellers as well as providing guidance in establishing favorable leases for Pharmacies within multiple settings.
Sean has served as the Chairman of Pharmacy Industry Associates and has held several key roles in several state Pharmacists Associations. He is an active member of the Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association, the Pennsylvania Pharmacy Council, the Pennsylvania Society of Health Systems Pharmacy and the National Association of Community Pharmacists.
Sean is a graduate of the University of Dayton with a degree in business communications, with focus in marketing and management. He is also a Dale Carnegie graduate.
Areas of Expertise
- Assessment of proposed new Pharmacy sites (over 3500)
- Assist in the Development of Pharmacy Start-ups (over 300)
- Marketing programs development and implementation
- Community Pharmacy Consulting
- Retail Pharmacy acquisition management
- Coordinating business to business partnering programs
- Managing multi-location marketing strategies
- Personnel management, talent evaluation and procurement
- Executive Vice President /Partner – S & L Solutions LLC 2001-Present
- Director Sales and Marketing – Pharmacy Services Firm 1986-2001
- Asst. Administrative Director of Pharmacy-Grocery Chain Pharmacy 1996-1998 (0-7 Locations
- Director Business Development – Community Pharmacy Chain 2001 – Present (2-21 locations)
- Owner/Partner/Business Development – DKLG Holdings LLC 2011-Present
- Chairman / Member – Pharmacy Industry Associates (1987-Present)
- Member/ PR-Committee Chair -Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association (1987-Present)
- Board Member Pennsylvania Pharmacy Council / PFMA (2004-present)
- Member Ohio Pharmacists Association
- Member National Association of Small Business Owners (2001- Present)
- Member National Community Pharmacists Association
Education and Certification
- Bachelors, Business Communications, Marketing, Management, University Of Dayton 1982
- Graduate , Dale Carnegie
Sean lives in Latrobe, PA. He has and continues to actively participate with his five children in numerous activities within the community. Sean enjoys gardening, golfing, fishing, boating, downhill skiing and attending various sporting events with family and friends.