Experience Makes The Difference
Whether you are looking to improve the performance of your existing business or open a new one, you can rely on the 60 years of industry experience and knowledge that S&L’s support team provides. Retail businesses, health systems and pharmacies across North America use S&L Solutions as their trusted resource for business consulting, support services and strategic marketing planning.
Sean M. Lynch
Senior Consultant, Marketing, Business Development
Sean Lynch has more than 30 years of comprehensive experience in community and ambulatory pharmacy at the retail, grocery chain and health system levels. Over his career, Sean has provided strategic planning, feasibility studies and site analysis, operational and inventory assessments and strategic marketing communication plans in a variety of pharmacy-related environments. Throughout his career Sean has assisted in the opening of over 350 Pharmacies across the US as well as abroad.
As principal partner of S&L Solutions for the past 16 years, Sean has served hundreds of community retail and ambulatory pharmacies with strategic planning, feasibility studies, comprehensive market research, site development planning, operations management, talent acquisition, business partnering as well as mergers and acquisitions .
Sean has helped develop and execute comprehensive Marketing/Communication programs which have positively impacted top line revenue and helped build long term pharmacy relationships with patients, employees, families and communities. He has provided and presented CE programs for Pharmacists pertaining to Sales and Marketing.
In addition to his leadership role with S&L Solutions, Sean serves as Director of Business Development for Med Fast Pharmacy Inc and iServe Technologies Inc. Previously he has served as Administrative Director of Pharmacy for Metro Basics Food Markets
Sean’s other areas of expertise include site market analysis, retail pharmacy acquisitions, contract negotiations, talent evaluation , procurement, government affairs, and Loyalty/Rewards program implementation. Sean is instrumental in negotiating on behalf of both buyers and sellers as well as providing guidance in establishing favorable leases for Pharmacies within multiple settings.
Sean has served as the Chairman of Pharmacy Industry Associates and has held several key roles in several state Pharmacists Associations. He is an active member of the Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association, the Pennsylvania Pharmacy Council, the Pennsylvania Society of Health Systems Pharmacy and the National Association of Community Pharmacists.
Sean is a graduate of the University of Dayton with a degree in business communications, with focus in marketing and management. He is also a Dale Carnegie graduate.
Areas of Expertise
- Assessment of proposed new Pharmacy sites (over 3500)
- Assist in the Development of Pharmacy Start-ups (over 300)
- Marketing programs development and implementation
- Community Pharmacy Consulting
- Retail Pharmacy acquisition management
- Coordinating business to business partnering programs
- Managing multi-location marketing strategies
- Personnel management, talent evaluation and procurement
- Executive Vice President /Partner – S & L Solutions LLC 2001-Present
- Director Sales and Marketing – Pharmacy Services Firm 1986-2001
- Asst. Administrative Director of Pharmacy-Grocery Chain Pharmacy 1996-1998 (0-7 Locations
- Director Business Development – Community Pharmacy Chain 2001 – Present (2-21 locations)
- Owner/Partner/Business Development – DKLG Holdings LLC 2011-Present
- Chairman / Member – Pharmacy Industry Associates (1987-Present)
- Member/ PR-Committee Chair -Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association (1987-Present)
- Board Member Pennsylvania Pharmacy Council / PFMA (2004-present)
- Member Ohio Pharmacists Association
- Member National Association of Small Business Owners (2001- Present)
- Member National Community Pharmacists Association
Education and Certification
- Bachelors, Business Communications, Marketing, Management, University Of Dayton 1982
- Graduate , Dale Carnegie
Sean lives in Latrobe, PA. He has and continues to actively participate with his five children in numerous activities within the community. Sean enjoys gardening, golfing, fishing, boating, downhill skiing and attending various sporting events with family and friends.